3. The deity of our lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinlessness
life, His vicarious and atoning sacrifices, His bodily resurrection, His personal
return in power to judge the living and the dead, and His Millennial reign.
4. The Holy Spirit, His active work in regeneration, sanctification
and indwelling in the life of believers, Salvation is by grace of God in Christ
Jesus, seen in repentance towards God, regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. Man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin willfully;
his only hope of redemption is by grace of God through the death and resurrection
of Jesus Christ.
6. The Church is the composed body of all believers through faith in
Jesus; Jesus is the head of the Church.
7. The Church endowed with a task to proclaim the risen Jesus Christ
to the whole creation.